Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Indulge in the irresistible flavors of the Great White North with our Canadian-inspired Grilled Shrimp Skewers. This recipe combines succulent shrimp with a tantalizing blend of spices and herbs found in the Land n' Sea Rub. Bursting with the essence of sea salt, zesty lemon pepper, aromatic onion powder, and savory garlic powder, this seasoning elevates the natural flavors of the shrimp to new heights. With a hint of tanginess from fresh lemon juice and the smoky char from the grill, these skewers offer a delightful harmony of taste and texture. Whether you're planning a backyard barbecue or a cozy dinner, these Grilled Shrimp Skewers are the perfect way to savor the flavors of Canada's coastal cuisine. So fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy a taste of the North in every delectable bite!
- 1 pound (450 grams) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Land n' Sea Rub
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Land n' Sea Rub, olive oil, and fresh lemon juice. Stir well to create a marinade.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the marinade. Toss the shrimp until they are evenly coated. Allow the shrimp to marinate for about 15-20 minutes, while you prepare the grill.
- Thread the marinated shrimp onto the soaked wooden skewers, ensuring the shrimp are evenly distributed.
- Place the shrimp skewers on the preheated grill and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp turn pink and opaque. Be careful not to overcook them, as shrimp can become rubbery if cooked for too long.
- Once the shrimp are cooked, remove them from the grill and transfer them to a serving plate.
- Serve the grilled shrimp skewers hot as an appetizer or main course. You can garnish them with a sprinkle of fresh lemon juice or some chopped parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Canadian-style Grilled Shrimp Skewers seasoned with the Land n' Sea Rub!
Note: Make sure to follow safety guidelines when grilling and handling food to prevent any potential risks.