Creamy Lemon Dill Pasta
14 Aug 2020
- 1 lb. dry linguine , fettucine or spaghetti (We used Nature’s Farm Wild Rice Linguine)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Few sprigs fresh dill
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan , plus more for serving
- ¼ cup slivered almonds for garnishing.
- Cook pasta in salted water according to directions listed on package.
- Drain water and return pasta to pot.
- Heat a sauce pan over medium-low heat and add Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce, whipped cream and dill. Stir and heat until bubbling.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, cook and toss with pasta, about 2 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with parmesan and almonds if desired.
- Add grilled or baked sliced chicken to make it a meal!