Gourmet Inspired Frittata
AS FEATURED in Gourmet Inspirations LIVE virtual cooking demo - January 27, 2022
(SIGN UP to our VIP club to get access to our next event! click here)
6 large eggs
½ cup sour cream
½ cup grated cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
½ to 1 tsp Gourmet Inspirations Veggie Fusion Garnish
1 tbsp oil
Cast iron pan (12”) or 9x13” baking pan greased.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add sour cream and kickin chicken seasoning.
- Heat cast iron pan with oil in oven at 400F for about 5 min.
- Place egg mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and then veggie fusion garnish.
- Bake at 400F for about 15 min or until egg is settled and not jiggly ;)
- Serve at brunch for pancakes, bacon or sausage and fresh fruit :)