- 1 lb. pan-fried chicken breasts , sliced into strips*
- 1 lb. dry linguine , fettucine or spaghetti
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta water
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach, steamed just until beginning to wilt
- 1 1/2 cups part skim ricotta
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan , plus more for serving
- Cook pasta in salted water according to directions listed on package, reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining pasta.
- Drain water (reserve ¼ cup) and return pasta to pot. Set pot over medium-low heat and add Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce, ricotta, 1/4 cup hot reserved pasta water and parmesan and toss to evenly coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, cook and toss, about 2 minutes, until ricotta is heated through. Toss in spinach and grilled chicken. Serve warm topped with more parmesan if desired.
- *Try brushing the chicken lightly with olive oil and season both sides salt, pepper and garlic powder before frying.
Back to RECIPES - Click "recipes" tab on main menu for recipe categories