Savoury Stuffed French Toast with Creamy Peppercorn Drizzle
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2-4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese (or any cheese desired)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil
To buy the product used visit Gourmet Inspirations Creamy Peppercorn sauce for drizzle.
See video of this recipe on our instagram feed @gourmetinspirations
- Place a slice of cheese, then a slice or 2 of ham and then another slice of cheese on a slice of bread. Top with another slice of bread.
- Whisk together milk, eggs and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Dip sandwich in milk mixture.
- Fry on medium heat with 1 tbsp oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Drizzle on plate with creamy peppercorn sauce and enjoy with a side of fresh tomatoes and roasted potatoes.