Cinnamon French Toast Rollups
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. Gourmet Inspirations Mexican Vanilla Syrup
- Gourmet Inspirations Salted Caramel Whisky Dessert sauce for drizzling.
See video of this recipe on our Instagram feed @gourmetinspirations
- Cut crusts off bread.
- Roll bread thinly with rolling pin.
- Mix softened butter with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Spread butter mixture on each slice of bread.
- Roll up.
- Whisk together milk, eggs and vanilla syrup.
- Dip each roll for a few seconds.
- Heat pan to medium with 1 tbsp. oil.
- Fry, turn and fry until golden brown.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce on plate. Enjoy as a side dish at brunch!