Garlic Lovers Pizza Recipe: Adding Some Extra Flavor to Your Pizza Night
Pizza night is always a great idea, but why not take it up a notch and try a garlic lovers pizza recipe? With the addition of Gourmet Inspirations "Garlic Lovers" seasoning blend, you'll get a burst of garlicky flavor that will make your taste buds sing. In this blog post, we'll go over the recipe and why it's a must-try for any garlic lover.
To make a garlic lovers pizza, you'll need a few simple ingredients:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Inspirations "Garlic Lovers" seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Now that you have all the ingredients, it's time to make the pizza. Here are the steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the pre-made pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the crust, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Add the sliced black olives and diced red onion on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped fresh parsley, grated parmesan cheese, and Gourmet Inspirations "Garlic Lovers" seasoning blend over the pizza.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the pizza.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
If you want to go the extra mile, roast some garlic and add that to your pizza. You can do this several days in advance or start an hour to an hour and a half before you make your pizza. It’s very simple:
- Preheat your oven to 400. Slice the top ¼ off the top of the garlic bulb.
- Place it on a piece of foil cut side up, and sprinkle it with some olive oil.
- Wrap the foil around the bulb to seal it and make a little packet.
- Put the wrapped garlic in the oven and roast for 30 - 60 minutes, depending on how soft and richly caramelized you’d like it to be.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and let it cool slightly. Carefully open the packet and let it cool down all the way.
- You can use the garlic right away by squeezing it out of its papery shell and sprinkling/smoothing the roasted garlic on the pizza when you add the olives and onion. The garlic can also be stored in the fridge for a few days or frozen for a few months.
The key to this recipe is the Gourmet Inspirations "Garlic Lovers" seasoning blend. This blend contains a variety of spices, including garlic, onion, and basil, that add depth and flavor to the pizza. The addition of black olives and red onion also adds some extra texture and flavor to the pizza.
We used a pre-made pizza crust and pizza sauce to save a little time. It's perfect for a weeknight dinner or a last-minute gathering with friends.
If you're a garlic lover, this garlic lovers pizza recipe is a must-try. With the addition of Gourmet Inspirations "Garlic Lovers" seasoning blend, you'll get a burst of garlicky flavor that will make your taste buds sing. Plus, it's quick and easy to make, making it the perfect addition to your pizza night rotation. Give it a try and enjoy the deliciousness!