Gourmet Inspirations Seared and Sauced Pork Tenderloin
- Gourmet Inspirations Smoke & Spice OR Kickn’ Chicken Rub
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil; more as needed
- 2 pork tenderloins (2 to 2-1/2 lb. total)
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- Gourmet Inspirations Canadian Maple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, then set a large wire rack on the sheet.
- Rub pork tenderloin with rub.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes. (You may need to sear the tenderloins separately, depending on pan size.) Transfer to the rack on the baking sheet and let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Roast until the pork registers 130°F to 135°F on an instant-read thermometer, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to the cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 5 to 7 minutes. Slice and serve, sprinkled with the parsley, if you like. Season to taste with salt and pepper & drizzle with GI Canadian Maple Bourbon BBQ sauce.