Baked White Fish in Parchment with Lemon
10 Jul 2020
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon Sauce
Sprinkle of Gourmet Inspirations Kickn' Chicken Rub (Good for fish too ;)
4 (6-oz) white fish fillets
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
Lemon for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet or in a 9×13 baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic and Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce; set aside.
3. Season fish with Gourmet Inspirations Kickn' Chicken Rub, to taste, and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter and sauce mixture.
4. Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
5. Serve immediate, garnished with lemon, if desired.