1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon Sauce
4 (6-oz) white fish fillets
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Paprika, to taste
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
Lemon for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet or in a 9×13 baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic and Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce; set aside.
3. Season fish with salt, pepper and paprika, to taste, and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter and sauce mixture.
4. Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
5. Serve immediate, garnished with lemon, if desired.