Prairie Berry & Apple Salad
1 bag spring greens mix
1 cup blueberries, saskatoons and/or sliced strawberries
1 small red onion, sliced thinly
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
½ cup candied walnuts
Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry salad dressing
Combine above ingredients in a large salad bowl and dress with Prairie Berry salad dressing.
Prairie Berry Glazed Pork Chops
6 (4 ounce) (1-inch thick) pork chops
Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Heat cast iron (or oven proof) skillet on high. Add a tablespoon of oil.
- Sear the chops for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Brush pork chop with GI Prairie Berry salad dressing
- Put it in the oven to finish cooking (15 minutes or until chops have reached 145 F)
Winter Prairie Berry Salad
- 3 cups leafy green mix
- 1 cup romaine heart lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 cup feta cheese or freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, for garnish
- Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Salad Dressing
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced (optional for a light meal)
Combine the above ingredients into a large bowl. Drizzle with Prairie Berry Salad dressing and lightly toss.