Prairie Berry Martini
2 oz. gin
½ oz. dry vermouth
0.75 oz. fresh lemon juice
½ oz. Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Dessert sauce
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a chilled glass.
Prairie Berry Popsicles
3 Tbsp sugar or honey
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup water
¾ cup Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Dessert sauce
- Combine the sugar, lemon juice and water, stirring until the sugar (or honey) is dissolved.
- Stir in Prairie Berry Dessert sauce.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
- Cool off with a frosty treat!
Prairie Berry Sauce & Ice Cream
Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Dessert sauce
Vanilla Bean ice cream of your choice
Scoop your favourite vanilla ice cream into dessert bowls and top with spoonfuls of Prairie Berry Dessert sauce. Simple and delish!
Baked Brie with Prairie Berry Dessert Sauce
1 – 8 oz. round of Brie cheese (rind removed)
4 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of hot water
1/4 cup of thinly sliced almonds
1/2 baguette sliced thinly on an angle and toasted
Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Dessert Sauce
Place brie in small to medium sized baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Push down brie to form to the baking vessel. In a small mixing bowl combine brown sugar and hot water. Mix until smooth. Add almonds and mix together until evenly coated. Pour evenly over brie. Bake at 375 degrees in a preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese starts to melt. While brie is cooking slice baguette, place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven at the same temperature for 8 – 10 minutes. Remove brie and baguette and place onto serving platter. Slather with Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Dessert Sauce. Enjoy!
Prairie Berry Dessert Crepes
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Additional butter for cooking
- Prairie Berry Dessert sauce
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
- In a blender, combine milk and eggs. Mix on medium-high speed until foamy, about 10 seconds. Turn blender to low speed and remove feed top. With blender going, add sugar and salt. Replace feed top and blend on high speed for a few seconds, then turn blender back to low. In the same manner, add butter, and vanilla, replacing feed top and blending for several seconds after each addition. Turn blender off. Add flour all at once and blend until just combined.
- Warm crepe pan on medium-high heat and grease with a small amount of butter. Pour ¼ to ⅓ cup of batter into pan. When underside of crêpe is browned, flip and cook another minute or less, until other side is browned. Remove from pan and keep warm in the oven, loosely covered with foil. Repeat process until all batter is used.
- Serve crepes with lightly sweetened whipped cream and Gourmet Inspirations Prairie Berry Dessert sauce.