2 cups Milk
¼ cup Vegetable Oil (or Canola oil)
½ tsp. Salt
2 cups All Purpose Flour
¼ cup ground flax
1) Beat eggs, add milk and oil
2) Combine flour, salt and flax in separate bowl.
3) Add egg mixture to flour mixture.
4) Beat with whisk until smooth.
5) Heat 8” skillet or crepe ban over med heat. You may need to add a little bit of oil.
6) Pour about 3 tbsp. batter onto hot pan. Quickly tilt and rotate skillet to spread out batter to fill pan.
7) Cook for about 45 sec. or until bottom is golden brown. Flip with spatula and cook for another 15 sec.
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
1 cup Whipped cream
1 – 8oz block cream cheese (at room temperature)
1 cup icing sugar
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1) Beat cream cheese with remaining ingredients.
2) Fold in whipped cream.
1) Fill Crepe with cream cheese filling.
2) Roll up.
3) Top with drizzle of GI Strawberry Balsamic with Basil Sauce and fresh berries.
4) Sprinkle with icing sugar.
5) Enjoy with a gourmet cup of coffee!