2 Chicken Breast
Cajun Rub (to taste – See recipe below)
2 Tbsp. Canola oil
Gourmet Inspirations Chocolate Port sauce (to taste)
Cajun Rub (makes enough for more than 2 chicken breasts):
¼ cup salt
¼ cup paprika
1 Tbsp thyme
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp black pepper
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp cayenne pepper
1) Rub spice mixture on chicken breasts.
2) Let sit for an hour to marinate.
3) Heat oil in frying pan on med/high heat.
4) Flash fry chicken.
5) Finish cooking in oven at 400F for about 20-25 minutes.
6) Top with heated chocolate port sauce.
7) Serve with side of sweet potato puree and fresh vegetables.