Have you checked out our VIP Gourmand Club? Sign up for free at:
- French Toast:
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup milk
¼ cup icing sugar
4 slices bread
1 apple, peeled and sliced
¼ cups brown sugar
½ cup GI salted caramel whisky dessert sauce
2 tbsp. butter
- Beat egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. Stir in milk.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Melt butter over medium/high heat
- Saute apples until slightly softened
- Add brown sugar and stir till sugar dissolved and coats the apples.
- Stir in salted caramel whisky sauce.
- Spoon over french toast and garnish with fresh raspberries!